May 27, 2009

Guitar Hero and a little peek at June!

This layout uses the May '09 Scarlet Lime kit. I added some ink, paint and marker but the rest is all kit.

Journaling reads:
You are a big gamer, always aiming for the next accomplishment you can share with us. For awhile there you were a Guitar Hero obsessed player and you got really good at it too! You couldn't wait to tell me about each city you made it to. '08

Look for some more yummy projects from me in the coming months. I was asked to fill in on the ScrapFriends design team for a few months. I'm reviewing some AMAZING new Core'dinations cardstock collection packs and totally DELISH Glitz stamps! I'll try to post a few peeks before the reviews come out. You are gonna love these products!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...