May 4, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - Stickers

I have this really crazy sheet of Daisy D's stickers that I just haven't been sure how to use...so this week I took on the challenge to find a use for them! I used 14 stickers on this page...not too bad I don't think!! Now I challenge you to pull out a sheet of stickers that you aren't sure what to do with and scrap 'em! Ready, Set, Go!

Title: Candid Moments

Supplies:
Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper (Scenic Route, My Minds Eye)
Stickers (Daisy D's)
Punch (Stampin Up)
Metal Brad (K&Co.)
Other: ribbon
Marker (Zig)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)


The Rules: Projects must be NEWLY created for this challenge. Traditional or Hybrid OK. Deadline for this challenge: May 31st. Winner will be chosen randomly and receive a lovely RAK from me! :) Have fun!

1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

Oh my!!! THAT IS one CRAZY photo! I love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...