May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! My weekend started with my hubby making me homemade cinnamon rolls on Friday night before he left town. Yummy!!

My daughter presented me with this Bratz drawing with a sucker attached. It says "I wish u a happy mothers day. happy mothers day. I [heart] U."And my son made me this foam flower magnet which is now on my refrigerator:

My weekend was filled with family. My Mom, Brother and Sister-in-Law all came up on Saturday to spend the weekend. My other Brother, his Wife and my Niece all joined us on Saturday for a spaghetti dinner, wine, rhubarb cake, a huge fruit platter and lots of conversation. This is a perfect way to spend an evening in my book!!

On Sunday we played some video games and Jenga before my Brother and his Wife headed home. Later my mom taught me how to crochet some...and I was getting the hang of it....woo hooo!

And then I presented my mom with her gift from me. An altered frame I made using crackle paint, glimmer screens and mist, inks, Bo Bunny and Jenni Bowlin rub ons, gems, Prima flowers and pearls, Making Memories alpha stickers and ribbon. The quote says "Children and Mothers never truly part; bound in the beating of each other's heart."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...