November 1, 2009

So Much to Tell...

First off, I didn't make the design team at Lil' Scrappin' Mama. I was in Baltimore at the time the announcement was made and I had so much on my plate at the time that I just felt okay with it all. Baltimore was a great city to visit. I spent free time walking around the Inner Harbor and Little Italy and stopped to see the jellyfish, dolphin show and 4D movie at the National Aquarium. I ate a ton of seafood but mostly didn't feel well during the entire trip and things were dampened because of it. I spent a couple of nights in my hotel room just cocooning myself under the covers watching TV. Baltimore is too big of a city for me, but it was great to visit and I'd love to do it again sometime in the spring or summer months. The bankruptcy conference was the best I've attended and I'm proud to say that I passed the certification exam so I'm now a Certified Bankruptcy Assistant. Although I hope to never put it to the test, if I ever do need to leave the federal government job it will come in handy on my resume.

I had less than 12 hours at home between my trip to Baltimore and when we left for Walt Disney World. It was a fabulous week of sunny skies and hot and humid temperatures hovering around 90 degrees every day. It was sweltering but I tried not to let it get to me. I knew as soon as I went back to Wisconsin I'd be in 30's and 40's again.

We got home late last night and I've spent time catching up on mail, laundry and grocery shopping. I have lots left to do, but it will get done.

I am working on a detailed post from Disney World and pictures so look for that soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...