November 23, 2009

USE YOUR STASH - Core'dinations Cardstock

So I did a review of Core'dinations Chocolate Box color core cardstock a few months ago. It's gorgeous and so fun! So this challenge started out with the cardstock and what I could do with it. I wetted it on both sides and smoothed it over a leaf pattern texture plate, then I sanded it while still damp to achieve this look. It not as defined as I would have liked but it does give a funky look, no?

Title: Special Bond


And I've been dying to use this BasicGrey Porcelain collection...YUM, YUM! See...you can use "girly" products for boy pages too!

Products Used:
Cardstock (Core'dinations)
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey)
Flower, Bling, Alpha (Heidi Swapp)
Flower chipboard (Pebbles, I think?)
Other: heart chipboard, ribbon
Adhesive: Ad Tech

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages! I love how you cut out the pattern paper. Great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...