November 30, 2009

USE YOUR STASH - Epoxy Buttons & Brads

For this layout I wanted to use up some Making Memories epoxy buttons that I've had in my stash. I started with a Heidi Swapp mega circle mask and inked a large circle in the center of the layout. I then added the title (another supply you've seen a lot of---Tinkering Ink's die cut alphas) before filling in the rest of the circle with epoxy buttons. The patterned paper not only anchors the photo but the journaling strip as well. I added brads underneath the journaling to break up the circle and balance out the layout.
Title: Musical Mayhem
Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket)
Die Cut Alphas (Tinkering Ink)
Epoxy Buttons (Making Memories)
Brads (American Crafts)
Stamps (BasicGrey)
Masks (Heidi Swapp)

Journaling:
Korbin flashed us this grin during the concert in Mr. Stein's classroom. This is the part where you were singing "We Like Broccoli."
2nd Grade, May, 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...