January 19, 2009

Obsessed with: HOUNDSTOOTH!

I blame Scarlet Lime. They had a kit a month or two ago with some exclusive papers which included a few Houndstooth patterns, one was olive green and white and one was two-toned navy. I'm not a Houndstooth fan in clothing but on my scrapbook pages? LOVE. 'EM. I mean, seriously LOVE 'EM!!

I did some browsing on Two Peas in a Bucket today and searched for Houndstooth which brought up several yummy treats including a background stamp from Hero Arts (pictured above). I saw some stuff from Jenni Bowlin, Hambly, Heidi Swapp Street Smarts alpha....HOW COME I AM JUST SEEING THESE NOW???...and KI Memories sheers. I'm just in heaven!!! Unfortunately trying to stick to my SIMPLIFY theme for '09 and did not buy them. Hopefully I can resist my virtual cart for awhile longer. :D

I did spend some time creating over this cold, cold weekend.



I can't wait for tomorrow. I think it's going to be quite a historical day for our country. I'll be busy at work but hopefully can catch a bit of the inauguration.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...