January 28, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGES

I have made an amazing effort to cut down on my scrap-spending for several months now. It's been so hard with all of the great sales going on. I can't tell you how many virtual carts I have at the ready! :D But I've resisted--so far.

My whole reason for doing this is that I have so much stuff! Seriously, when I look at my scrap room I wonder why on earth I'd possibly think of buying more.

This year my main focus is to SIMPLIFY (my word for 2009). In scrapping that means using up old supplies and doing more scrap project gifting. Since most of us struggle with having too much scrap stuff I want to share my journey with you. So, starting Monday I'm going to post weekly USE YOUR STASH challenges. You can play along with me to use up some of your old stash too. I will award some RAK's for most creative use of your stash, probably one RAK a month to start, but hopefully weekly if I get enough participation. Tell all of your friends to come and take a look at my first challenge on Monday.

I've set up a new USE YOUR STASH label for these posts so you can get ideas on using up your old supplies as I go along.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...