January 16, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Arctic Chill

It's been bitterly cold here. Yesterday was a high of -7. Yes, that's below zero folks. Today it started at -17 when we woke up and was supposed to reach a whopping 1 degree today. Because of this school's been canceled the last two days. I think nearly every school in the state was canceled, including Milwaukee public which has about 80,000 students. When they close you know it's bad.

I had to walk in it yesterday for work but I dressed warmly with my pink coat and pink scarf, long johns, extra socks and a head scarf beneath my hood.

I'm happy to be staying home today since Hubby has to work. I'm the only one who gets vacation or sick time. Bring on the 4 day weekend!

I was able to get a little scrapping done this morning before Hubby left for work. Inspired by CMK's Friday formula. I have another page almost done, just need about 5 more minutes to finish. Right now the kids and I are going to do some coloring in Daughter's giant tinkerbell coloring book that we got her for Christmas.

I'll write again once I've thawed out.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Stickers (BasicGrey)
Stickers (Provo Craft, Creative Imaginations, Making Memories)
Rub Ons (Hambly)
Flower (Petaloo)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)
Other: ric rac

Journaling:
It's one of the little things that makes you happy. No matter what it is, you love wearing it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an interesting and lovely color combo! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...