June 16, 2009

LAYOUT - Chicago

From the Scarlet Lime June kit. Lovely, no??

Title: Destination Chicago
This is almost entirely from the June kit. See those distressed dots I have here and there? Those are from the new Glitz Design stamp I'm reviewing at ScrapFriends this month. I just used acrylic paint instead of ink. Gorgeous effect!

I adore the papers but I've been such a home body lately...I have like NO recent travel photos! I'll be saving the rest of this kit for my trip to DC next month. :-)

Supplies outside of kit:
Ink (ColorBox)
Cardstock (black)
Border Punch (Fiskars)
Circle Punch (EK Success)
Pen (Zig)
Stamp (Glitz Design)
Paint (Making Memories)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)

Journaling:
Went for a few days for a JA Jumpstart workshop. I loved the contrast between the beach and the city sky line.
2005

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

Love that page, it's beautiful! Love your blog header too, very pretty! I'll have to check out Scarlet lime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...