March 15, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Paper Scraps

This layout uses up some paper scraps from some of the past Studio Calico kits. Orchestra is the main kit I used here. As you can see I utilized several smaller strips of paper in the background, two different patterned papers and a strip of cardstock that was punched with the Fiskars Apron Lace punch. I also tucked in a small cut out swirl at top of the photo.

Title: You Are My Sunshine
The blue/cream patterned paper was actually about a 2" x 4" strip that I had left over. I used my Cricut and Storybook cartridge to create this flower image that I thought would be close enough to a snowflake design for this page. The black cardstock behind it was also from my paper scraps. Also old here are the cardstock flowers, which I believe might have been from KI Memories.
This is a picture taken in 2007. One of my favorites. :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...