March 22, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Ribbons, Patterned Paper & Chipboard Alphas

A lot of this paper came from a recent Studio Calico kit, but I had nothing but pieces of it left and I didn't want them to go to waste, so I literally "pieced" some of this together. If you look closely you might be able to see that the pink is actually cut in the middle so I could make my piece fit my layout. I knew that I'd be covering most of it with photos so the seam is ok with me.

By the way, this is the first ever layout I created without having pictures in mind for it. I just found a layout design that I liked that would use up the paper scraps that I had left and later went and found the pics for it. It was surprisingly easy!!

Title: Love Bugs & Hugs


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...