March 8, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Thickers Accents, Alpha Stickers

This layout uses leftovers from the Studio Calico February kit, Baker's Dozen. I adore this kit! I also added some old, old, old vinyl Thicker accents...see those yellow swirls on the right? And some dots on the lower left? I also used some very old alpha stickers from Creative Imaginations for the title. Mixing old with new is a great way to use your older suplies while still keeping things looking fresh.

Title: 11th Birthday
Also notice a couple of digital elements I added to this layout: stitching on the bottom two photos:
And a glitter frame border on the focal photo.
Both of these digital elements came from a freebie kit. It's how I get all of my digi elements. I can tell you the designers if you wish, just let me know. I don't recall right now.

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

A very very pretty page! Best of luck with your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...