April 12, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Patterned Paper, Puffy Thickers, Rub Ons, Circle Tags

This layout has a mixture of old and new.  My challenge here was to use some of the puffy Thickers that I have.  Frankly, I find the color of these quite obnoxious and have been fighting throwing them out altogether.  I found that by adding them on to like-colored patterned paper it really toned down the vibrancy and bold statement that these Thickers make.

Also old, patterned paper scraps, green and brown from my stash, rub ons to create the title and flower accent near title and some circle tags (there's actually three there layered on top of each other).

Title:  He Makes My Heart Sing


1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

I just know everytime I manage to carve out some time in my schedule, I can come here and be inspired - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...