October 2, 2008

October's Ad Inspired Challenge

I've posted October's ad on ScrapFriends. I loved the fun colors and randomness of this page. The angled journaling, the confetti floating around, and the uneven title work. Fab.u.lous I tell ya'!

Please stop on by the ScrapFriends message board to get the chocolaty scoop on this month's challenge. The prize is from Flair's Spellbound Collection...just in time to scrap those Halloween photos!!

All entries are due October 31st at 12 midnight CST.

Have fun.


2 comments:

rev said...

that sure is one cool ad! thanks for the inspiration!

jadadog said...

hey girl! Just wanted to say 've been thinking of you and all that has been going on! Things are changing on my end too, going back to work...its different for sure! Anyway, keep us posted, and I am all over that scarlett lime...but they do sell out! I am still trying to get in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...