April 16, 2009

Urban Anthology Design Star Bonus Challenge #3

For this challenge we were to choose a sketch from bonus challenge #2 and use it to create a card. I used Stacey's sketch to create this:I rearranged some of the sketch elements to fit the smaller size of the card. I chose to use a bracket and a flower at the top in place of the arrow and heart, and pushed the sentiment over to where the two accents would be and added a sticker to the side of it. The die cut tag has rub ons applied to its upper right hand corner. I applied Stickles in pink to the rub ons flowers and the Prima flower.

Supplies:
Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper, Die Cut (My Minds Eye)
Die Cut (Tinkering Ink-rectangle)
Flower (Prima)
Stickles (Ranger)
Rub Ons (K&Company)
Stickers (Colorbok)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)
Punch (Fiskars)
Ink (ColorBox)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...