April 6, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - Rub Ons

Are you ready for this?? I love how easily this one came together...I simply made a word/image border down the left-hand side of this layout. It was fast and easy...gotta love that!!
Title: White Batman
Check out a close-up of the black circle frame. I inserted a green label sticker inside of the plastic frame then applied a rub on in the center. I filled the frame with Glossy Accents and then swirled a tiny bit of blue Pearl Ex around with a needle. Faux epoxy accent with bling!!Supplies:
Patterned Paper (ScarletLime.com-kit, Creative Imaginations, Scenic Route)
Rub Ons (Tinkering Ink)
Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels in Patina)
Marker (Zig)
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Pearl Ex (Jacquard)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)


Journaling:
This was your Halloween costume at age 6--only I altered the photo to create a white Batman--a super hero that's just for you!

The Rules: Projects must be NEWLY created for this challenge. Traditional or Hybrid OK. Deadline for this challenge: April 30th. Winner will be chosen randomly and receive a lovely RAK from me! :) Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...